A smile makeover is a way of ensuring that you have the confidence to look great and feel great.
The first thing you notice about somebody when they talk or smile, is their teeth.
Chipped, discoloured, crowded, spaced or missing teeth significantly affect your smile and the first impression you make on people you meet.
A cosmetic smile makeover may be whitening your teeth with Zoom!, it could involve replacing your old silver fillings or it may be a full mouth restoration using implants and veneers.
Smile makeovers are not just something for the rich and famous, they are often an inexpensive and simple way of improving your smile.
Brides will normally spend several thousand dollars on their wedding photos - why not spend a few hundred before your wedding so your photos look fantastic and your teeth don't spoil precious memories.
Take the smile test to see whether a smile make over might be suitable for you.
- Do you cover your mouth when you talk or smile?
- Are you self conscious about your smile?
- Do you hate having close up photos taken?
- Have you ever grown a moustache to hide you smile?
- Do you avoid wearing bright lipsticks to avoid highlighting your discoloured teeth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to give us a call to discuss how cosmetic dentistry can help improve your smile.